- go contents
- go top menu
- go left menu
- go sub contents
About the Center > Business
Market Research and Development
- To study the trade and economic trends of Southeast Asian countries, thus exploring the growth sectors in potential markets.
- To identify potential Korean products that can be exported to ASEAN markets, thus enhancing the international competitiveness status of Korean products.
- To promote trade activities, through business meetings, conferences and exhibitions, between Korea and Southeast Asian countries.
- To facilitate the execution of Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Korea and Southeast Asian countries.
- To establish business networks for the business communities between Korea and Southeast Asian countries, thus supporting trade expansion and partnership.
- To provide assistance to KITA Headquarters’ member companies through trade consultation and advisory services, thus identifying potential partners for business ventures.